"When i start my media player the screen only shows the picture "why am i seeing this?" "
At after the initial set up of the media player a this message can be shown. The message shows for one of the following reasons:
"You haven't connected the Player to a channel"
The most common reason for this message to show is that the media player is not connected to a screen location and layout in PLAYipp manager.
- Find the mac-adress of the Media player (it can be found on the underside of the media player and on the box)
The Mac-adress have the format xx-xx-xx-xx-xx-xx and contains of both numbers and letters.
- Log in to your account and navigate to Media players from the menu.
- Find the media player from the list and click the edit unit (pen) to the right.
(Tip: press CTRL+F / CMD+F to get a search bar in the webb browser)
- Choose the location and layout that i shall be connected to and then click save.
"You haven't connected the Player to the internet"
If the media player doesn't have a internet connection it can't sync the material that it shall show.
- Reboot the media player and see which colors the 3 circles in heath status are. If the circles are green the media player have connection to the internet.
- If the media player is not connected to the network, the circles are red, you can find a guide for connecting it here.