In the menu for media players you can manage all your activated media players. You can change name, change location etc. To add more media players you need to activate them with the activation code.
- Name. Optional.
You can change the name under edit (10) below, the pencil symbol.
- Location. The location the media player is connected to.
- Screen layout. The layout the media player is connected to.
- Serial number. The media player serial number (if available)
- MAC adress. The id that is used to identify the media player in the network. The macadress will be displayed under the startup of the player.
- Type. The model of the media player.
- Time interval. How often the media player receives updates
- Limit the download speed at certen times. This can be used if you don't want the media player to use up bandwidth.
- Reboot schedule. Set a reboot schedule for when the media player shall reboot.
- Change the media player's location and / or layout. Change which location and / or layout the media player should be paired with. Locations and layouts are created under the Main Menu / Structure.
Under the media player list you have the following tools
- Activate media player. This option can be used when you shall activate a new mediaplayer to your account. You can read more how you activate a new unit here.
- Choose units. If you want to chanege multiple units at the same time you can make a quick selection here.
- Edit selected units. If you shall make changes to multiple unit you can change multiple at the same time here.
- Show status report. Show a network status report of all selected media players.
- Reboot units. Reboots the selected media players.