The power save mode allows you to set when one or more screens are powered on. To put the screen in a power save mode, for example when the office is unmanned, is good for the environment and prolongs screen life.
The power save mode does not work on all screen types and brands. If you find that the screen doesn´t power off or power on properly we recommend using the screens own power save mode.
Activate the power save mode in PLAYipp Manager
- Click the Menu button in the top left corner and then click on Publish.
- Click on the place or group in the left hand side column that you want to activate the power save mode on.
- Click an optional area to bring up a playlist.
- Click the show more button and then click the power save mode.
- Use the scheduler to create a schedule for when the screen should have power on.
For more information about how the scheduler works click here.