This article is about how to update and install PLAYipps software on a Samsung screen with a internal media player from Samsungs SSSP3 series.Note! For for easy installation connect the keyboard to the screen to more quickly select and enter data. The remote controls can also be used simultaneously.
The following modells of Samsungs screens with internal media player supports PLAYipp:
- Size in Inches
- 40, 48, 55
- 32, 40 ,48 ,55 ,65 ,75
- 32, 40, 48, 55
- 32, 55
- 46, 55
- Start up screen and go through steps 1-8.
- Choose auto power off = off
- Choose a wireless or wired network.
- Set the date and time
- Enter the URL: https://samsung.playipp.com
- You can name the media player if you want it it to have a name in the network.
Otherwise go forward with the default name.
- After the download of the PLAYipps software is complete, click on the URL.
- At startup the screen will displayed 3 green circles if the player have Internet access. If three red circles appears the there is no internet access to the media player. click here to follow our troubleshooting guide.
After the software is started the a activation code will be displayed on the screen.
Read the article about Activation code for instructions about how to activate the media player.